Nine new restaurants in the Detroit area..nine?! OK well we are going to give you a quick run down. For a more extensive description you can go to the places to eat section on this website. Here ya go!!
- Antietam–1428 Gratiot Ave: Opened 07/28/14
- Craft Work–8047 Agnes: Opened early 2014
- Downtown Louie’s Lounge–30 Clifford: Opened for about a couple of months now
- La Feria–4130 Cass Ave: Opened November 2013
- Ottava Via–1400 Michigan Ave: Opened early 2013
- Taqo Detroit 22–W. Adams: Opened 07/01/14
- The Grille Midtown–3919 Woodward Ave: Opened early 2014
- Two James Spirits–2445 Michigan Ave: Opened early 2013
- Wright & Co.–1500 Woodward: Open since Monday 07/21/14
And geez Louise there is more to come. Top Of The Pontch, Selden Standard, Guns + Butter, Republic, Gold Cash Gold, Dime Store.
P.s. Antietam is closed….closed? That has got to be the fastest opening and closing of a restaurant in Detroit’s history, it came and went as fast a pop up!